Sunday 7 March 2010

Sweet Dreams.




Here is a very rough example of how i want to compose and edit my Gaia project. Excuse all the bad cutting out! I just quickly knocked it together.

I didn't explain on here, but i changed my idea. My new idea is about the delicate balance between nature and man made objects and how they connect and collaborate in everything. It's a fashion/editorial piece inspired by Vanina Sorrenti. I am hoping to take it further than her images so it's not a direct copy. I am overlaying about 4 images. These were just my test shoots. I am re-shooting this week and hopefully i'll be done to make the final edit a week before the deadline for a change.

Hope you like it.

Any criticism or advice on it is welcome as it's a working progress and i know there is still room for improvement, so please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment