Friday 26 February 2010

The Gaia theory project


This is the image that has inspired me....



What i was hoping to do, was to turn this documentary image into a fashion image. I like the composition. I am going to try to stick with that but style it in my own unique way. I've found the location, i just need to shoot my photos on a day where the sea is a bit rough as it has been relatively calm recently.

The tricky bit will be the house...
I am going to photograph a dolls house in the sea and try and edit it to look realistic by pasting in parts of an actual house. I haven't found a dolls house yet. When i do, i will be straight down the beach.

I am really keen to get this shot over the next week. I will post up any test shoots. I've got one arranged for sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment